Monday, December 19, 2011

U.S. Credit Rating should be BB

Jim Rogers : We are the largest debtor nation in the history of the world and the debts are going higher and higher by trillions, every two or three years. I don’t know. I don’t quite know how the ratings agencies work because I don’t pay any attention to them. You shouldn’t pay attention to them either. Nobody should pay any attention to them.They have proven many, many times in the last few years, they don’t know what they are doing. They have made huge mistakes, but I don’t know, BB or something like that. You know you’ve got a huge, huge debtor, the largest in the history of the world, getting deeper and deeper into debt. That’s not something that’s worth AAA. That’s not something that’s worth A in my view. - in the street.com

No comments:

Post a Comment