Sunday, December 18, 2011

I am long the dollar although I am the biggest bear in the world on the dollar

Jim Rogers: I am long the dollar because of all of the chaos going on around the world and because people dumped the dollar. There was lots of selling. Everybody is bearish on the dollar including me. I am the biggest bear in the world on the dollar but when I saw everybody too bearish, I bought dollars. There is this chaos and I am afraid there is going to be more flight capital. People see the dollar as a safe haven. It’s not a safe haven. But since it’s still in people’s mind that’s why I still own the dollar. But when people start getting exuberant about the dollar, if they do, I’ll sell my dollars and I may never own the dollar again. - in The Street.com

No comments:

Post a Comment