Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Scandinavian currencies are less risky than other currencies

Jim Rogers : well Nicholas I own the euro first of all not as much as I used to but I own the Euro , I own some of the alternatives you just said , the world is full of risk right now especially with paper money, yes I own Scandinavian currencies because they are probably less risky than other currencies , to this point twenty years ago Scandinavia had the same problem , but in Scandinavia twenty years ago they sat down and said OK we've made mistakes you are gonna fail you are gonna survive we are going to start over , there was a horrible two to three years but since then Scandinavia especially Sweden had a wonderful rally for the past fifteen years or so and Sweden is now one of the most stable and sovereign countries in the world that's the only way this is going to solve the European problems -in CNBC interview 28 Nov 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment