Friday, December 9, 2011

Jim Rogers NewsMax TV Interview 08 Dec 2011

Jim Rogers interviewed by Newsmax TV : "I am putting my money into real assets, things like commodities and natural resources because if the world economy gets better, I'm going to make money because of shortages and if the world economy doesn't get better, which is possible and maybe even probable, governments are going to print money,and when they print money, you need to protect yourself in silver , rice whatever you pick natural resources. That's how you protect yourself and possibly make a lot of money, in times like that , I also own some currencies , I have shorted stocks , I am short stocks in America , Europe Emerging markets that's how I am trying to protect myself going forward " Jim Rogers says " "I happen to own all commodities, I own more of agriculture and precious metals than the others, but I expect them all to continue to do well. Commodities over the past 10 to 12 years have done much better than stocks, and I expect that to continue to be the case," He added

No comments:

Post a Comment