Sunday, December 11, 2011

Jim Rogers bullish on Japanese Stocks but only for the short Term

Jim Rogers : first of all you should not believe all what you read , what I said about Japan was that the Japanese stock market today is where it was in 1983 that's 28 years ago that's a long long time ago so things are very cheap , now the reasons that they are so cheap it seems to me that Japanese has reoriented itself , the Japanese stocks are now a way to play Asia and to play China so it is a great buy in Japan , it is cheap they reoriented the economy ...I am not given up on Japan at all but I would only own Japan for a year or two or three , Japan got serious problems , Japan is the largest internal debtor nation in the world and they got a declining birth rate a declining population , no no ten years from now I couldn't imagine Japan , Japan will is going to have horrible problems ten twenty years from now

No comments:

Post a Comment