Monday, July 18, 2011

Jim Rogers : My assets are mainly in commodities and currencies

Where Does Jim Rogers Invest? : "My assets are mainly in commodities and currencies, and my shorts are emerging markets and American technology," Jim Rogers, CEO and Chairman of Rogers Holdings, told CNBC.on July 11th 2011 "I'm short one large American international bank, I 'am short American government (long term) bonds... I'm a simple person."



Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

No comments:

Post a Comment