Friday, July 22, 2011

Jim Rogers : the market that I am looking at is Japan


Jim Rogers : ...I hapen to be long commodities , I am short emerging markets and short technology in the US , I am also long currencies , I am short a major American bank and I am short bonds , it looks as though we gonna have a period of turmoil for a while I hope my shorts protect me I hope to even make some money on my shorts , the market that I am looking at is Japan , I own the Japanese Yen , I bought the Japanese shares when the tsunami came I think I am probably going to buy some more Japanese shares if I were looking for a new market and if things continue to go down that's probably where I would buy "  in Fox Business News 07/11/11

Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

No comments:

Post a Comment