Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jim Rogers prefers owning Agricultural Products to owning Farmland

Jim Rogers : The best thing for me is to own agricultural products themselves , yea I am involved to farmland to some extent but you got to make sure Ross that if you buy a farm that it is going to rain on your farm and that you have a farmer who knows what's he is doing , because if it does not rain on your farm or your farmers do not know what they are doing it is the rest of us who own wheat and cotton and things like that that are going to make a fortune so for me it is easier to own the agricultural products themselves although I am involved in farmland in some parts of the world ...Australia Brazil these are not secret where the great farmland is , not America , not America .not with my money ....- in CNBC 09 Nov 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment