Monday, July 4, 2011

Jim Rogers : Silver will continue to correct for a while

Jim Rogers : " ...I have owned Silver for years I have bought silver over the years just as I have told and have been saying , but silver run up too much clearly , in April silver run up 25 percent , anything that goes up 25 percent in a month due for a correction , thanks goodness there was a correction in silver because it it did not happen it will go straight up and continue to go straight up it will turn into a parabolic move and i would have to sell , so silver was have been correcting I think it will continue to correct for a while after a move like that but somewhere along the line I hope I am smart enough to buy more silver ..." - in Goldseek Radio 30 June 2011



Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

No comments:

Post a Comment